SAP Solution Architect
Title: SAP Solution Architect
Location: Mooresville, NC
Compensation: Based on experience
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an SAP Business Analyst in Mooresville, NC.
The SAP Solution Architect serves as the IT owner of our SAP S/4 HANA application. The right candidate will be part of the project management group implementing SAP S/4 HANA in a compliant environment. This role will be the primary SAP liaison between IT and business stakeholders, manage our external SAP Application Management Service (AMS) and collaborate with internal and external technical resources for successful daily operation and project deployments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strategic relationships with senior partners and key stakeholders to understand short and long-term business direction.
- Lead Information Technology ownership of SAP S/4 Hana application, including day to day operations and future projects.
- Maintains requirements to keep SAP S/4 Hana FDA CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Own relationship and manage resources with third party SAP Application Services Management (AMS) partner.
- Manage cross-functional teams, including budget, project plans and stakeholder/sponsor updates.
- Lead requirement gathering and coordination efforts with internal stakeholders and third-party partners to develop requirements for SAP S/4 Hana and other applications.
- Prioritize business requirements in line with company and technology strategy, influencing strategy when appropriate.
- Facilitate design sessions with stakeholders and technical team to define solution.
- Create and manage enterprise application roadmap to facilitate business strategy.
- Find opportunities to deliver technology solutions and define solutions to help achieve its goals.
- Create and manage to capital and operational expense budgets for enterprise application licenses, maintenance, and projects.
- Create IT policies and Standard Operating Procedures when appropriate.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in at least 1 successful SAP S/4 HANA implementation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT role using SAP in a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing an SAP Application Management Services partner
- Track record of leading successful cross-functional projects on time and budget
- Ability to understand business process throughout the organization and recognize inter-dependencies
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing and documentation
- Experience creating detail reports and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong project management skills and PM methodology understanding
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business.
- Experience working in Life Science / Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- 7+ Years in a similar role using SAP in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in process manufacturing
- Experience using SAP Solution Manager
- Experience using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience leading IT response to customer audit requests and requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure infrastructure
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.