Sr. Corporate Accountant
Title: Sr. Corporate Accountant
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $110,000.00 - $115,000.00 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Corporate Accountant in Fort Myers, FL
• BS Accounting or Finance; MBA or MAcc Accounting preferred.
• CPA required.
• 3+years of experience in finance, corporate accounting or public accounting; bigfour tax or audit experience preferred.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite; Word, Visio and Excel.
• NetSuite ERP experience preferred.
• Strong technical accounting knowledge including US GAAP, IFRS and PRC GAAP.
• Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong business acumen, action oriented, assertive and confident.
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects/tasks within a fast-paced decentralized organization and meet tight deadlines.
• Provide direct support regarding financial results and projections including the ability to prepare and articulate strategic recommendations to management.
• Personal commitment to the highest level of integrity.
• Strong desire to grow personally and professionally and make a direct contribution to the company.
• Manage daily activities for the Accounting Department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable and Treasury.
• Manage the month-end general ledger close process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
• Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports.
• Manage the US federal and state tax provision, forecasting, and compliance.
• Support the external audit through the preparation of PBC schedules and responding to auditor inquiries.
• Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
• Coordinate, develop, and update accounting policies and procedures.
• Compose technical accounting memorandums by analyzing authoritative accounting literature.
• Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
• Support the Controller with ad-hoc requests and special projects.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.