Sr. Business Operations Analyst
Title: Sr. Business Operations Analyst
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $75,000 to $100,000 (Plus 10% Bonus)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Business Operations Analyst.
- 5+ experience as an analyst in an operations related role
- Advanced skills in Salesforce, Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Logical formulas, Lookups, Pivot Tables)
- Excellent analytical skills - Develops complex reports and communicates the results in a comprehensive, accurate, and understandable format
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and time management skills.
- High attention to detail, extremely well organized and structured with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong reasoning and critical thinking required
- Must be results oriented with a focus on quality execution and delivery
- Large Data Management
- Metrics/ KPIs
- Partnering Cross-functionally
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, to drive key business decisions.
- Validate, design, and update current processes, KPIs, and workflows to match the changing environment of the departments.
- Translate general reporting requests from the business into data requirements, acquire data from multiple sources, and develop reports to satisfy the immediate business need, with some effort to anticipate future questions.
- Prioritize projects and tasks between departmental teams’ requests with realistic time to completion.
- Gather, analyze, refine, validate, report, and publish data.
- Update KPI’s on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually basis across all departments. Communicates results of KPI or report metrics to management and leadership team effectively.
- Report on ad hoc request from other departments inside and outside of client services.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.