Title: Engineering Technician
Location: Towson, MD
Duration: Direct Hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Engineering Technician in Towson, MD.
Skillset / Experience:
An Engineering Technician with hands-on experience in electronic circuits and has the ability to bring ideas to life. You have demonstrated that you can operate and deliver in a fast paced environment. You are looking for a role where you can make an immediate and lasting impact on products and end users. You’re agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always.
• Prototype, assemble, and test electronic controls and circuit boards.
• Perform thermal testing of electronic assemblies.
• Graph and provide basic analysis of test data.
• Document new test procedures; follow and report test plan results.
• Utilize available resources effectively.
• Effectively communicate status of active programs.
You'll also have:
• Associate’s degree in Electronics Engineering Technology or similar Technical Field.
• 1-5 years experience in Electronics Technician or related position required.
• Experience with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly, surface mount soldering, and electronics prototyping.
• Ability to read and interpret designs/schematics and troubleshoot circuit problems including failure analysis.
• Proficient with multimeters, power supplies, and multi-channel oscilloscopes.
• Capable of analyzing data and graphing results.
• Understanding of power tools, motor drives, controllers, and general mechanical principles a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to self-delegate tasks from several Engineers.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.