Senior Azure DevOps .NET Developer
Title: Senior Azure DevOps .NET Developer
Location: Remote (East and Central Time Zones)
Compensation: Up to $130,000 (Plus Bonus)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Azure DevOps .NET Developer.
- 5+ years of hands-on .NET development experience
- Hands-on experience with .NET core, Azure services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Storage, etc.
- 2+ years of Azure DevOps experience using the following tools/approach:
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience with creating ARM (Azure Resource Manager) templates.
- Azure DevOps – build and release pipeline setup and execution.
- Azure DevOps Administration.
- Azure Boards
- 2+ years of PaaS implementation experience in Azure
- 2+ years of Web Apps, API Management, Logic App, Function, and Service Bus experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
- 3+ years PowerShell experience (JSON, XML, another scripting an asset)
- 3+ years of Visual Studio with Continuous Integration
- 3+ years performing object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services
- 2+ years of UI development experience working with UI/UX Designers
- Demonstrable understanding of Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol, and underlying internetworking concepts
- Experience orchestrating complex use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues and defects
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- 3+ years working as part of an Agile/Scrum team
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability. Hands-on experience in Backup and restoring Azure services
- Other Skills:
- Maven, Jenkins, Git, and or comparable toolsets a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (Configuration, Administration, and Tuning).
- Solid SQL writing/data analysis skills desired
- Experience with Azure SQL, Azure Tables, Cosmos DB. Prior experience managing Azure BI / Data Analytics services such as PowerBI, Synapse, Azure data lake storage, & Azure data factory will be valuable.
- Prior Exposure working in the BI & Data Analytics team will be a plus.
- MCSE or other Microsoft certifications and Azure Certifications are a plus
- Hands-on experience with AWS / AWS certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of EAI SOA best practices, and development methodologies standards.
- Experience with general networking concepts such as DNS, firewalls, load balancers, etc. to configure Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DNS settings, security policies, and routing.
- Design, develop, and maintain .net applications / APIs based upon requirements, high level design, guiding principles and patterns.
- Implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems and methodologies
- Assist with the creation of automation scripts for provisioning cloud resources, rolling out tools and new features
- Help with monitoring systems and providing support
- Collaborate with engineering team members to detect & resolve infrastructure problems
- Manage hosted environment, respond to outages and defects, and interactively improve the system
- This is a hands-on role that is expected to develop, teach, guide, and perform code review
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.