Senior System Engineer (AWS)
Title: Senior System Engineer (AWS)
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $110,000 to $140,000 Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior System Engineer (AWS).
- Expert level experience with server-level operating systems (Windows & Linux), facilitating high-level engineering, architectural design and support.
- Strong working experience with Citrix products, particularly XenApp and Desktop Virtualization
- Extensive experience with Windows Active Directory Services and Identity Management Solutions
- Deep experience with provisioning on the AWS or Azure cloud platform
- Working knowledge of PowerShell and command-based activities
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Expertise in continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and practices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- A good understanding of code and scripting languages (PHP, Python, Perl, Powershell and/or Ruby)
- Expertise in automated build and deploy processes and tools
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience monitoring and designing solutions for the cloud
- Expert level knowledge of distributed version control systems like GIT
- Extensive experience with Linux and Windows operating systems including deployment, maintaining and troubleshooting
- Demonstrable experience with detailed documentation and formal
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional), VMware Certified Professional, MCSE Cloud Platform Certification Preferred, Citrix Certified Professional, or Citrix Certified Expert
- Installs and maintains cloud-based applications, systems, or associated infrastructures.
- Analyzes and defines business requirements to determine specifications and standards; proposes and develops solutions.
- Deploys and oversees implementation and integration of web-based applications, ensuring that appropriate information security standards are met.
- Architect, deploy, and administer computing services in various Cloud Infrastructure providers in Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Troubleshoot Converged Infrastructure Systems to resolve compute, storage, network and other infrastructure problems
- Engineer and perform Capacity Management for Infrastructure Solutions & Services
- Monitors system uptime and performance, troubleshooting and resolving errors.
- Stays informed of emerging cloud technologies and evaluates their value to the organization's operations.
- Requires experience with one or more cloud computing platforms.
- Responsible for problem management escalation and resolution.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to peer groups.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.