Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Job Title: Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Long Island, NY
Compensation: $150,000 yearly
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Support the project lead and key stakeholder to coordinate and monitor technical projects by managing the product lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- Participate in the low-level design discussions of various standalone and customer centric applications and contribute to successful solution delivery.
- Regularly engage with customers to understand and validate evolving business needs and gather the necessary inputs to enhance the product.
- Lead, evaluate, and iterate on team processes and practices, looking for ways to improve and influence best practices.
- Prepare internal technical documentation for new product features.
- Monitor deployment to ensure standard deployment practices are being adhered to.
- Perform code reviews, mentor new team members and provide technical guidance as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred. Equivalent hands- on work experience would be considered.
- Candidate must have 3+ years of hands-on with Java and modern design frameworks such as Vue, Node and REACT.
- Industry experience in one or more of the following: ERP, eCommerce and CRM systems
- SQL database design (DB2 preferred)
- WebSphere Portal/WebSphere Application Server
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Source control
- Experience with IBM i platform a plus
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.