Lead Android Engineer
Job Title: Lead Android Engineer
Location: New York, Remote Available
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $125,000 - $170,000
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Android Engineer in New York, Remote Available
Looking for a Lead Android Engineer to drive native development for a new, customer focused App for existing subscribers and dog parents everywhere. As a lead on a new team, you’ll be instrumental in how we adapt the current subscriber experience for native platforms and take advantage of platform specific capabilities to deliver experiences beyond our current web-centric approach.
- 4+ years experience within Android development
- Knowledge of Swift and Kotlin
- Likes dogs, preferably has one of their own
- Experience as a technical lead, driving the technical direction of the team, owning overall code quality and providing coaching and mentor-ship to other developers
- Experience developing on IOS
- Has a portfolio of published Apps on the Google Play Store or other marketplaces
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience managing a team - we’re open to this being a management role
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.