Specialty:.net Framework Developer
Title: .NET Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Direct Hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a .NET Developer.
Skillset / Experience:
This is the third level in the Application Developer series. Incumbents are responsible for providing technology recommendations and networking with other agencies and municipalities on IT related issues. Under the supervision of the Application Manager, the Application Developer in this class is responsible for leading an application development team to deliver applications based on detailed specifications.
· Lead the design, coding and testing of new Windows and web software applications
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
· Create technical specifications and test plans
· Strong understanding of application interfaces and their architecture (API)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 5+ years of general programming experience
- 3+ years of experience in software design/development, mobile applications, application architecture, project management, software as a service (SaaS), software integration, automated software testing, data management/governance, security and/or business process analysis
- 3+ years experience leading development teams in the design and implementation of large multi-user systems utilizing MS technology stack (.NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerApps)
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work and consult with colleagues, as well as independently
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with management, vendors, and business partners
- Ability to lead development teams
- Extensive knowledge of the Agile Methodology
- Extensive experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.