Senior Software Engineer (.NET/C#) - 2 Openings
Specialty:.net Framework Developer
Location: Southwest Ranches, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Southwest Ranches, FL
- Must have at least 7 years of experience and good job tenure
- Experience as a Microsoft technologies developer, specifically with C#/.NET
- Experience with development using the .NET 4.6+ framework
- Experience with Windows services/applications
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience creating/using SQL server entities (complex queries, stored procedures, database architecture skills a plus).
- Experience with Advanced Messaging Queuing Protocol such as RabbitMQ or SignalR is a plus
- NoSQL Data experience is a plus
- Continuous Integration experience with tools such as Git, TeamCity, and Octopus is a plus
- Familiarity with task life-cycle (Discovery & Analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment).
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and critical development efforts.
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability.
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing applications.
- Champion and contribute improvements of ongoing standard software development processes, team infrastructure and methodology in collaboration with other Principal and Senior Staff Software Engineers.
- Ongoing review of development efforts to ensure compliance with business requirements, scalability, security, and other best practices.
- Develop Unit Tests
- Implement and maintain web-based applications and back-end services using the C#/.NET Framework and SQL Server technologies (relational database and Business Intelligence)
- Code front-end web pages using modern technologies (JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap responsive layouts, JSON)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.