Sr. Software Engineer (.NET / SharePoint)
Specialty:.net Framework Developer
Sr. Software Engineer (.NET / SharePoint)
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: $55.00 to $65.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Software Engineer (.NET / SharePoint) in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, management information services or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant background, skills and experience to include a minimum of 5 years programming experience in windows or web development environments.
- Previous experience developing web applications sufficient to support thousands of users running multiple web browser platforms. Experience with SQL and database management systems which includes performance optimization.
- Extensive experience designing and customizing SharePoint solutions in SharePoint on prem and cloud technologies 2013 and 2019
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of SQL concepts and solutions.
- Ability to understand how assigned programs link with other programs and the overall system. Ability to function as a professional team member contributing to a positive and productive work environment.
- Sound problem solving, coding and debugging skills sufficient to quickly identify and analyze a problem, propose viable solutions and articulate why a solution is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to document and present ideas and solutions successfully to business sponsors, peers, management and leads. Ability to articulate ideas and solutions effectively.
- Good listening and organizational skills to gather requirements and assess impact. Good critical thinking skills to understand business needs.
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure, team environment with ability to guide other members of the team.
- Strong initiative, commitment, and a positive “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Experience in either retail, automotive or e-commerce retailing is a plus
- Extensive experience with SharePoint development for 5 years minimum is required
- Previous experience migrating to SharePoint Online is a plus
- Experience developing Web applications that are responsive to mobile devices is required
- Meets with stakeholders and gathers business end-user requirements and uses this data to define and develop technical specifications and processes for design, coding and testing.
- Captures end-user requirement information and builds specification documents including diagrams, project scope, impact analysis and recommendation for implementation.
- Defines technical specifications for solutions related to design, coding and testing by other related teams. Analyzes and evaluates courses of action and broad technical considerations that may impact other systems. Reviews specification documents with Lead Engineer, Architects and IT management.
- Performs detailed planning and estimation of work effort to Leads/Managers involved in development and support of the solution. Assesses development considerations such as impact and feasibility of ongoing maintenance support for the new solution improvements and enhancements.
- With Project Lead’s guidance, designs, develops and unit test applications of high complexity that meet business requirements while adhering to applicable coding standards and best practices.
- Creates new application documentation for business sponsor.
- Presents detailed overview of solution to business sponsor(s) on developed products to users and management at all levels.
- Participates in, and is responsible for the coding and deployment of new versions, problem fixes and enhancements of software by coordinating production release activities. Provides instructions to DBAs, infrastructure and other supporting teams to release new product changes.
- Mentors and provides assistance to less experienced team members to design solutions and to use sound development techniques.
- Identifies process and procedures issues and presents to Project Leads to define and improve the development team’s productivity. Recommends multiple alternatives and finalizes solution with the Lead for resolution which can occur at any point in the process lifecycle.
- Maintains and updates project status on assigned tasks in tracking software throughout entire project lifecycle and application maintenance. Data elements are used for executive reporting and project management and resource allocation.
- Performs other job related functions as assigned.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.