Sr. Manufacturing Solution Specialist (SAP PP/MES)
Title: Sr. Manufacturing Systems Solution Specialist (SAP PP/MES)
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $95,000 - $135,000 Base Salary + Bonus
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Systems Solution Specialist (SAP PP/MES) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that could be right for you.
In the role of Senior Manufacturing Solution Specialist working in Milwaukee Wisconsin you will be part of the Solution Delivery - Manufacturing team. The person will be focused on providing operations manufacturing solutions within an integrated three tier system landscape including SAP, GE Proficy and distributed control system environment.
- Partner with the stakeholders to analyze functional requirements with the intent to translate those into business relevant functional system designs.
- Work with the System Integrators and Solution Architects to convert functional designs into system-based detail designs.
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders in the solution delivery team to develop and execute a full life cycle of test plans.
- Continually analyze ways to improve integration solutions to promote data reliability and quality.
- Take Part in development of change management strategies and related documentation.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in deploying manufacturing solutions.
- You have 2 years’ experience working within a Manufacturing/Production Environment.
- You maintain an in-depth knowledge and proficiency with integrating manufacturing solutions.
- You have software design & development experience in the area of Production Planning (PP) / MES and good understanding about integration with shop floor systems and ERP, PLM/other applications
- You have been part of at least one end-to-end implementation of an integrated SAP Production Planning (PP) / MES solution.
- You have working knowledge of integration methods or tools such as iDOCs, RFCs, BAPIs, B2MML
- You have working knowledge of Data Historians and related communication standard of OPC
- Experience with SAP ECC PP-PI a plus.
- Experience with SAP MII (Integration) a plus.
- Experience with GE Proficy Plant Applications MES a plus.
- Experience with systems integration to plant floor systems a plus.
- Experience maintaining master data a plus.
- Travel is required to plant locations (Domestic and International).
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends
- that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you