Senior Compensation and HRIS Analyst
Title: Senior Compensation and HRIS Analyst
Location: New Kensington, PA
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $80,000 to $85,000 Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Compensation and HRIS Analyst.
- 5 or more years’ Compensation experience
- 3 or more years’ HRIS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related job experience
- Intermediate/advanced skills in Excel (vlookups, if-statements, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience in a mid-to-large organization
- Project coordination or administrative project management experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience interacting with multiple levels of an organization
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal guidance; prioritize tasks and deliverables effectively to meet due dates.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling highly sensitive information, including compensation pay design and individual pay/benefits information
- Partner with HR Business Partners to ensure compensation and bonus programs are competitive
- Perform FLSA audits and required updates
- Create and maintain job families, job codes, positions, and ranges in systems
- Maintains job description library
- Responsible for system maintenance related to compensation functions; proactively ensures compensation data integrity
- Monitor and conduct internal equity reviews
- Analyze and determine appropriateness of compensation requests utilizing internal and external survey data
- Provides recommendations for grading and leveling of positions relying on analysis of external market data and internal equity data
- Lead annual merit and incentive processes
- Keep up-to-date on the latest compensation policies and legislation as it pertains to the workforce
- Leverage subject matter expertise to advise management, HRBP, and finance among others on compensation matters.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and manage special projects as needed (e.g., leveling, organizational planning, internal equity).
- Analyze data between multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Ensures high level of deliverable quality in communications, reporting and presentations for HR, management, and executive leadership
- Creates training materials for end-users (documentation/training materials)
- Partners with various HR functions and Business Partners to identify new enhancements, updates or maintenance opportunities;
- Aligns activities across modules, location, functions, etc. to ensure consistent approach to system performance and HR processes
- Designs, updates and execute ad hoc reports
- Supports trouble shooting, system updates, and other technical projects as assigned
- Audit employee data changes in HRIS;
- Key participant in the review, testing, and implementation of HRIS systems;
- Ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR data by demonstrating knowledge of datasets and organizational structure.
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation for various systems. Train HR team or new users on new processes/functionality.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.