City:NEW YORK NY
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Executive Assistant in New York City, NY.
New York, NY
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
· Manages executive's schedule, exercising judgment, professionalism and tact.
· Handles information that is sensitive, complex and confidential in nature in a competent and professional manner.
· Facilitate meeting preparation (scheduling, agenda and supporting document creation, coordinate meeting space set-up including technology connectivity) and meeting execution including taking detailed meeting minutes.
· Works with the Marketing team to support the CEO with preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders, as needed, drafting and editing written memoranda, talking points, letters, and other internal and external communications on behalf of the CEO.
· Monitors all communications (email/mail/phone), forwards to the appropriate staff person for action, answers route telephone calls, transmitting decisions and instructions and answering inquiries to aid executive in the resolution of routine matters
· Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
· Coordinates all travel arrangements and logistics for meetings and conferences, to include flights, hotels, and transportation.
· Prepares and assembles materials in advance of the CEO’s internal and external meetings; oversees appropriate follow-up after meetings.
· Coordinates logistics for the quarterly board of directors and advisory board meetings.
· Manages the physical office space as it relates to space planning, office facilities management, and the landlord/tenant relationship.
· Manages the relationship with services vendors to insure excellent services are provided consistently and are vetted annually
· Procures office supplies and equipment as needed
· Degree (preferably in business)
· Advanced computer skills with Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
· 2+ years of experience supporting a C-level executive
· Excellent written communication skills
· Experience dealing with confidential and proprietary information.
· Proficiency utilizing general office equipment.
· Ability to exercise sound judgement and superior organizational skills.
· Adaptable to changing priorities and initiative.
· Highly productive, able to meet deadlines.
· Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Time Management.
· Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
· Stress Management/Composure.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.