Manager, Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis
Title: Manager, Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Manager, Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis.
As the Finance Manager, you will be a key contributor to the future success of Carnival Cruise Line by providing a strong professional presence, finance expertise and a business/operational focus for the Finance department. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to partner with the Senior Director of Strategic FP&A by providing analytical support for the annual plan and monthly forecast processes (both P&L and Balance Sheet/Cash Flow), long-term/strategic modelling, develop pro-forma models for proposed investment projects, and the execution of other ad-hoc analysis related to P&L/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow/Capital, as well as relationship management with Carnival Corporation Global FP&A team. This individual will also be managing a team shoreside and will be responsible to provide leadership, development and coaching to their team. This individual cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to Finance division Core Values and financial responsibilities.
• 25% Develop and manage monthly financial forecast, operating plan and modeling tools.
• 20% Participate in the training and development of the finance team as well as provide coaching, guidance and support to assist the team to reach their full potential.
• 15% Help drive key insights and analytics in the development of a long-term strategic plan for capital investments and operating expenses.
• 15% Analyze current and past trends of financial performance including all areas of revenues, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures, and foreign exchange.
• 10% Develop and deliver effective and timely financial analysis and reporting both ad-hoc and at the request of the management team to further support financial strategies and operational objectives.
• 10% Assist in developing and delivering finance and business presentations along with related supporting materials.=
• 5% Work closely with the senior management team to improve company return on invested capital on both domestic and international operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• CPA/CFA certifications a plus, but not required
• Minimum 6 to 8 Years in Finance
• Solid understanding of financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, capital budgeting and resource allocation processes
• Able to develop solutions where precedents and procedures do not exist
• Able to work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement change
• Understanding of concepts, practices and procedures of accounting and finance (GAAP)
• Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Able to analyze, evaluate and support rapid decision-making
• Creative and solutions-oriented thinker
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
• Understanding of Oracle Financial Systems, Hyperion Interactive Reporting and Hyperion Essbase or similar system
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.