Job Title: Data Modeler
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $140,000 - $175,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Data Modeler
- As the Data Modeler, you will be responsible for driving business and technical discussions to define/design/deliver the data model to support the required analytics. You will communicate with the stakeholder, business analyst and developers. This position requires understanding
- · of business processes and a great knowledge of technical architecture. This position is focused on Service Analytics, which includes managed assets, service call metrics and predictive analytics.
- Experience in data modeling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical data models
- Strong hands-on experience in in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development
- Lead code review and deployment sessions
- Establishes standards and guidelines for coding, performance optimization, documentation, quality assurance and production support.
- Advocates continuous improvement including identification of opportunities, adoption of best practices and standards.
- Create and maintain SQL queries and routines, work with complex data models and object relational database mapping.
- Work with analytics solution consumers, business analysts and developers to create initial model requirements (grains, additive and non-additive measures, conformed attributes, etc.).
- Assist the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Follows process and project methodology, ensuring proper implementation and adoption.
- Coordination with offshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 5-7 years related work experience
- At least 2 years experience with:
- SQL Server Databases and Warehousing
- Write complex queries, design and develop ETL processes
- Hands on experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Working knowledge of Azure Dev/Ops and source control using GIT.
- Experience in Customer Services and/or Field Services area would be a plus
- Experience in D365 and PowerBI would be a plus
- Ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects to support business needs
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with intermediate levels of management
- Ability to flexibly accept dynamically changing priorities
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner
- Requires technical and management skills appropriate to the position
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings and action plans
- Must be a strong team player
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.