Portfolio Management Analyst
Title: Portfolio Management Analyst
Location: Remote - EST hours
Duration: 6 month
Compensation: $64 per hour
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Portfolio Management Analyst
Skillset / Experience:
• Portfolio Financial Management – The planning, tracking, analyzing and reporting of budgets, forecasts and actual expenditures for all Capital and Operational Expenses within a given portfolio
• Investment Portfolio Demand – Managing the end to end investment pipeline, include the identification, collection, prioritization and initiation of investments
• Resource Demand – Planning aggregate resource needs and identifying gaps between capacity and future demand
• Project Portfolio Governance – Ensuring investments are in line with strategic objectives and capacity to deliver by balancing needs of development, sustainment, infrastructure and organizational costs.
• Transformational & Operational Metrics - Delivery of performance information to enable strategic decision making, showcase accomplishments and shift to product centric.
Primary responsibilities of this role will include:
• Partner with delivery groups to accurately capture, proactively track and analyze planned and actual costs reported around products
• Align investment and product portfolio to client and organizational strategies, understand prioritization
• Intimately understand financial and delivery risks and opportunities
• Validate funding sources, accurately represent financial practices (accruals, reclasses, etc.)
• Understand roadmaps, programs, and sub-portfolios – anticipate and facilitate demand intake
• Analyze and articulate project resource capacity and demand
• Chair project reviews
• Field and respond to questions from other BizOps areas, delivery groups, finance, etc. regarding their assigned project(s)
• Engagement with partner teams/studios for continuous improvement
• Delivery of strategic information for incorporation into the technology transformational and operational story
Required Experience and Educational Background:
• Experience with using Project and Portfolio management platforms such as CA Clarity for large organizations and has a clear understanding of the value that it brings to organizations.
• Analyzes, measures and recognizes the financial impact of various project actions.
• Understanding of accounting principles with extensive understanding of establishing, documenting, and tracking budgets.
• General knowledge of capital and expense funding types.
• Ability to be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
• Proven ability to initiate change and act with integrity
• Excellent presentation and communication skills: both written and verbal are required.
• Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and moderate experience with SAP (pulling reports and data analysis)
• Prior technology industry experience
• Experience with Clarity PPM
• Advanced Excel skills
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.