SCCM SYSTEMS ENGINEER II
Title: SCCM SYSTEMS ENGINEER II
Location: Miramar, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a SCCM SYSTEMS ENGINEER II.
• Minimum 5 years' experience with Windows Server OS, AD, DNS, DHCP, Virtualization, and Networking technologies.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft SCCM (including 2012)
• Expert level software packaging experience (Admin Studio required, Wise experience nice to have).
• Script/ program experience in PowerShell, VBScript, C#
• SCCM 2007, 2012 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation
• Admin Studio Packaging expertise and Wise Packaging experience
• Deployment experience with Systems Center Configuration Manager 2007 and 2012.
• Powershell scripting expertise
• Manages Enterprise Management infrastructure (SCCM) hardware and software to ensure availability, performance, and supportability.
• Responsible for image creation and software distribution activities. Provides quality software packages ready for enterprise deployment. This will include the creation of new packages and repackaging of existing packages.
• Works under the direction of the lead engineer with minimal supervision.
• Provides cost/benefit analysis on moderately to highly complex projects
• Participates in evaluation of vendor proposals
• Conducts network studies and performance analyses and recommends changes
• Advises developers in design of new applications by providing expertise on systems capabilities and constraints
• May function in a lead capacity within department and represent department in workflow, escalation discussions with others
• Leads implementation and deployment efforts on intermediate projects
• Ability to create Advertisement/ Collections/ Packages within an SCCM 2007/2012 environment.
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Windows image (7 and 10) from multiple vendors and hardware models (Desktop, Laptops and Tablets).
• Full understanding of downloading and deploying MS patches using WSUS within SCCM 2012
• Deploying updates with Systems Management Server or System Center Configuration Manager.
• Reporting with Systems Management Center Systems Management Server or 2007 & 2012.
• Evaluates current procedures and processes for accomplishing department objectives and continuously develops and implements improved practices.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with customers.
• Ability to gather customer requirements and translate into software distribution solutions
• Identifies and prioritizes system requirements and enhancements.
• Responsible for proper escalation, communications, and management of production system problems.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance from Lead Engineer
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Networking products and knowledge of Content Switch Load balancing a plus.
• Knowledge of TCPIP, Subnetting, Networking Protocols.
• Work with the responsible IT Architecture to define and document strategy, standards and procedures.
• Work closely with other technical teams to ensure proposed solutions meet minimum support and run requirements (including Network, Storage, Data Center, Security, Application, and Database Administration).
• Work with project managers and senior management to develop and maintain project plans.
• Other duties as assigned
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.