Profession:Sales & Marketing
Title: Administrative/Clerical Administrator
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Administrative/clerical administrator.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Responsible to ensure all D&E Officers confirmation upon prior Shipboard assignment; Responsible to set contract condition and payroll information for all D&E Officers
- Responsible to send the digital copy of the contract on board and review contract details upon reception from the ship Responsible for filing all Officers documents
- Coordinate with D&E Managers the training schedule for the Officers and follow up their attendance through the training centers and follow up on the Reconciliation of T&E for Shipboard Officers for their SON/SOFF and training Responsible to generate and follow up on documents/certificate expiration dates and follow up on reminder/renewal process
- Assist others in department when needed
- Follow up with Officers and Petty Officers
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.