Profession:Sales & Marketing
Title: Project Manger
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 8-9 months (40 hour week)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager in Orlando, FL.
• Ability to lead all relevant project stakeholders to define project scope, objectives and deliverables.
• Assist all departments involved in a project to set realistic goals and ensure technical feasibility of solutions.
• Coordinate resource availability, alignment and allocation across all departments both technical and non-technical to ensure project success.
• Develop detailed work breakdown structures, monitor and track progress against task completion.
• Develop communication plans and consistently communicate project status to stakeholders in an organized, consistent manner.
• Lead change management of scope, schedule and budget.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Assist in coordinating district-wide events and activities as designated.
• Coordinate efforts of personnel outside scope of authority to achieve project goals.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or technology related field from an accredited institution.
Five (5) years of demonstrable work experience in various aspects of information systems implementing, managing and maintaining multiple simultaneous projects.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Institute Certification.
• Excellent use of verbal communication skills to influence project teams and decision makers with or without direct leadership involvement.
• Excellent written presentation and documentation skills.
• Excellent project planning skills possessing the ability to think ahead, see “the big picture” and to improvise when necessary as project unplanned issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills paying close attention to detail.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office, Project, and SharePoint.
• Demonstrated success managing, working with and through people in establishing goals, objectives and action plans to produce expected results.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.