Social Media Specialist
Profession:Sales & Marketing
Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $20.00-24.00 Hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Social Media Specialist.
• The role will work predominantly across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as well as support test and learn on new platforms.
• In addition, the position will help maximize our brand footprint by ensuring our social media messages are also translated and shared with our Brand Partners & Influencers, as well as influential areas of the organization.
• The ideal candidate will live and breathe social, enjoy using insights and trends to create content that is highly relevant and impossible to ignore.
• Use Social Reporting tool (Sprinklr) to help establish a 360 degree view of our consumer and inform targeting and messaging and engagement strategies.
• Work with internal data science & analytics teams to build comprehensive social reporting.
• Use tools to assist in real-time monitoring of trends, to ensure cultural relevant posts ad help be topical.
• Continuous feedback loop with agency to ensure content is optimized
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.