Customer Service Representative
Profession:Sales & Marketing
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Overland Park, KS
Duration: 3 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Performs work under general supervision.
• Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
• May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate group.
• Typically requires a High School Diploma, and 2 to 4 years of experience.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Customer/client orientation.
• Problem-solving skills.
• May respond to e-mail inquiries.
• Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services.
• Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
• Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
• Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
• May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefit
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.