Marketing Support Specialist
Profession:Sales & Marketing
Title: Marketing Support Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $20.00 - $23.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Support Specialist.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant corporate or agency experience in marketing communications materials, advertising, marketing materials production, and project coordination required.
- Ability to guide graphic design and knowledge of collateral production processes.
- Manage all facets of the creative and production for phone/product “Chit Cards and Pull Boxes” for all brands to meet retailers demand according to the retailers’ modular sets and special phone/product programs.
- Supports the Marketing Packaging Manager in the creative development of product packaging material for product launches, for all brands, including updates and re-prints, such as: Overpacks, Sleeves ,Dummy Boxes , BYOP/BYOT
- Provide superior level of collateral development and product management skills to support Marketing Packaging Manager in the timely delivery of product material, including:
- Preparing schedules per Demand Planning MABD
- Consulting with Brand Leads and/or Sales Directors
- Coordinating with creative developers
- Finalizing proofs and approvals prior to production
- Coordinating printing timelines with vendors
- Working with Field Merchandising teams to execute in-store marketing efforts
- Works independently and in a team environment, to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
- Maintain a filing digital system of all creative work by brand, by type in the Marketing Share Drive, including creative files for FAI to support the Product Quality Control teams.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.