DevOps architect/engineer (VMS#8427)
Location: Juno Beach, FL
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a DevOps architect/engineer in Juno Beach, FL
• DevOps expertise to architect and implement re-usable infrastructure environment that will allow the team to deploy seamlessly to different AWS cloud environments.
• Perform build and configuration management
• Collaborate with development team leads and AWS-Cloud platform admins to design and implement CICD pipelines using Jenkins with products like Talend, Dockerised apps, Hadoop, Attunity, Streamsets, etc.
• Design and develop AWS CloudFormation templates
• Evaluate cloud based DevOps managed solutions AWS cloud services
• Collaborate with teams to reduce the severity and frequency of release failures
• Ensure to improve the mean time to recovery of any deployment
• Implement Jenkins projects to build based on source repository check-in events
• Install and configure Maven, Nexus to integrate with Jenkins and manage Jenkins administration for the EDP team in collaboration with the enterprise DevOps team
• Integrate automated testing with CICD Pipelines
• Maintain commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and works persistently to deliver required business results
• Coach Agile team members on DevOps processes to develop T-shaped skillsets
• Be an evangelist for automation and CICD processes
• Experience of DevOps in AWS cloud platform
• Good understanding and knowledge of AWS platform and services
• Extensive experience with integrating Jenkins, testing engines like Selenium and test-automation suites like QMetry
• Experience with Hadoop/ Big Data Analytics
• Experience with SAP data analysis
• Experience with Agile Development Methodology
• Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, R, Python
• Effective communication skills and self-driven
• US citizenship or Green-card holder
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 2+ years
• Knowledge of ETL/Data-ingestion tools like Talend, Streamsets, DMS, Attunity,
• Expertise to integrate ETL/Data-ingestion in CI/CD processes
• AWS cloud certified: AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Developer, AWS Architect
• Design and develop CICD pipelines using DevOps best practices.
• As a DevOps engineer you will be continuously looking at manual processes and tasks to automate and Integrate with CICD pipelines.
• Design and develop CICD pipelines and automated testing frameworks for data-ingestion and data-analytics tools.
• Establishing build standards and automated reviews as part of standard project templates.
• Monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.