Specialty:IT Account Manager
Title: Node Developer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6 month(s)
Compensation: $55.00 – $66.00 per hour W/2 (based on experience)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Node Developer in Orlando, FL
• Build, maintain, and evolve REST APIs, core libraries, and services
• Collaborate with engineers to identify pain points, develop solutions, and evangelize best practices
• Participate in Agile Ceremonies as part of a Scaled Agile delivery environment
• Drive the delivery quality systems utilizing Unit Testing, TDD, and performance testing
• Experience building and using RESTful Web Services
Skills And Qualifications
• Strong communicator with both technical and non-technical peers
• Significant experience designing, building, and using REST APIs documented with Swagger
• Demonstrated proficiency working with Document DBs (CouchDB preferred) and Relational DBs (MSSQL preferred)
• Intimate knowledge of CI processes and systems (Jenkins preferred)
• Proficient understanding of version control systems (Git preferred)
• Demonstrated in-depth experience with e-Commerce and web application technologies, especially in the areas of writing high performance, reliable and maintainable code.
• Significant Microservices experience with Node.js, Ready API, SOAP UI, etc.
• Able to demonstrate expert level experience creating and executing Unit Tests, API Tests and contract testing and integration testing
• Familiar with working in Agile environments
• Familiarity and working experience with Kafka messaging a plus
• Experience with other programming languages a plus (Python, AngularJS,
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.