REMOTE Project manager
: REMOTE Project manager
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: $50.00 to $55.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project manager in Mount Laurel, NJ.
- The successful candidate should be capable of driving multiple projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- He/she should be highly driven, self-motivated, results oriented individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimum guidance.
- The candidate should be a team player with good communication skills and ability to influence team members towards common goals.
- Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Years of experience: 5+ years of strong project management experience, identifying operations transformation opportunities, developing project portfolios, managing implementation across cross functional teams, achieving project milestones on budget and in time.
- Physical requirements: General office demands
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Experience working in Agile Software Development methodologies
- Project Management Professional (PMI) or equivalent Project Management certification (e.g. Certified Project Management Practitioner, International Project Management Association, a plus)
- Lean Management or Six Sigma certification (Black Belt, a plus)
- People and Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Experience in Microsoft Office (including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS project)
- Highly motivated self-starter, who can work independently with minimum guidance
- Excellent business acumen, executive presence, and verbal and written communications skills
- 1+ years’ experience of Healthcare industry working with products or services that correlate to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS)
- Participates in constructive dialogue with the team, ensuring multiple perspectives are considered.
- Places the team’s priorities above personal objectives.
- Supports team decisions and promotes team spirit.
- Involves others appropriately when working on team projects.
- Communicates Effectively:
- Clear, concise, and professional in communication.
- Listens with interest to what others have to say.
- Shares information and updates with others as needed.
- Is clear and thorough in reports, documentation, and other written information.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Engineering or related fields, or relevant experience.
- This project manager role is a high visibility position with multiple stakeholders, reporting directly to the Director of Product Management.
- The project manager should be highly organized, demonstrate an understanding and applied experience delivering healthcare technical implementation projects.
- The project manager needs to be an adaptable team player who helps remove barriers to timely project completion.
- Project scope/requirement, develop project schedule, create project plan
- Coordinate project activities, track project progress, provide regular status reporting
- Deliver and execute on all agreed to customer requirements and commitments
- Plan and direct schedules as well as project budgets
- Interface with all areas affected by the project which may include customers, client services, external vendors, and various departments
- Company has initiated the next generation Risk View product design and their plan is based on significant client research, conducted over approximately 6 months, through in person meetings led by professional UX researchers and the Risk View product team.
- As a result, we build best in class dashboard visualizations of complex data and the project manger will help use bring this software solution to market.
- Coordinate and assist in the development of business cases for each initiative including investment requirements
- Perform detailed due diligence across technology, physical & logical security, regulatory constraints, client contracts to determine the viability of the identified opportunities.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.