Security System Upgrade Technician
Title: Security System Upgrade Technician
Location: Edinburg, TX
Duration: 6 months to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Security System Upgrade Technician.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience as a cabling technician
• Must be able to Access alarm panel programming mode (a big plus)
• Must have reliable transportation and tools and be able to carry a 8 foot ladder
• CCTV experience doing installation and repair including the networking aspect of servicing the cameras is a big plus
• Position will go perm for the right candidates with an established career path to become a licensed and certified security Technician
• Will be installing new radios in alarm boxes to upgrade to next generation (LTE)
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.