Security Installation Technician (Apprentice)
Job Title: Security Installation Technician (Apprentice)
Location: Lenexa, KS
Work Requirements: US Citizen
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Security System Upgrade Technicians
The standard function of the position is to assist on the job site, as needed, with the installation of commercial alarm, fire, CCTV and Card Access systems while working under close supervision of a more senior installer, mentor or supervisor.
- Learns/assists with the installation of alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- System installations may include equipment, cabinets, boxes, wire, conduit and other materials.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.