Title: Service Electrician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 4 Month Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for a Service Electrician in Atlanta, GA that could be right for you.
We are actively seeking a motivated and experienced service electrician to assist in our National operations…AND WE PAY PORT TO PORT TRAVEL!
Skillset / Experience:
- Ability / knowledge to operate and maintain a bucket truck or service van
- Working on your own with an established customer base
- Maintaining active inventory of necessary supplies and equipment
- Good communications between office and customers
- Must be able to travel
- Minimum of 5 years of Commercial electrical experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be drug free: we are a drug free workplace
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Company Vehicle & GAS Card
- Phone Reimbursement
- Advanced Service Applications
- CLC Card
- Company Credit Card
- Storage Unit
- Standard Equipment
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- …and much more!
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the right opportunities every day.
TekPartners is an equal opportunity employer.