Location: Nashville, TN
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for an Electrician in Nashville, TN that could be right for you.
Skillset / Experience:
- Installs and lays out conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic control systems and feeders.
- Installs motor feeders and make standard motor connections.
- Performs material handling duties on the job site.
- Analyzes blueprints effectively for job site knowledge.
- Analyzes upcoming tasks and anticipate equipment, procedures and training needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to complete an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and size.
- Travels to job sites to assist in installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Enforce a safe job site and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- …and much more!
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the right opportunities every day.
TekPartners is an equal opportunity employer.