Job Title: Cable Technician
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6-12 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Low Voltage positions available. As a reputable company in the Telecom staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Cable/ Fiber Technician in Seattle.
- Pulling and routing CAT5 or CAT6 cable in a new construction and existing structure commercial environment.
- Terminating data jacks.
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks).
- Must be comfortable working from scissor/boom lifts if required.
- Pulling, routing, installing and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More!!
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.