Title: Cable/Data Technician
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for a Cable/Data Technician in Columbus, OH that could be right for you.
Skillset / Experience:
- Pulling and routing CAT5 or CAT 6 in a large commercial environment
- Installing fiber
- Terminating data jacks
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working off lifts
- Ability to install various types of data switches
Basic scope of work includes:
- Pulling, routing, installing and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial environment.
- 4+ years of experience installing voice and data systems in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- …and much more!
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the right opportunities every day.
TekPartners is an equal opportunity employer.