Job Title: Cable Technician
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 3-4 Months
Work Requirements: U.S. Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven Infrastructure solutions firm since 2002. As an infrastructure partner, we offer our clients proven talent in the areas of low voltage and electrical competencies. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve.
TekPartners is seeking a Cable Technician in Baltimore, MD.
- Pulling and routing CAT5 or CAT6 cable in a new construction and existing structure commercial environment
- Terminating data jacks
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working from scissor/boom lifts if required.
Basic scope of work includes:
- Pulling, routing, installing and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
Benefits of working for TekPartners:
- Weekly Pay!
- Opportunities for potential overtime
- Opportunities to get OSHA 10 certified
- Earn $MONEY$ for referrals! For more information, reach out to your recruiter.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, 401(k) benefits, and more!
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.