Job Title: Lead Cable Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Cable Technician in Atlanta, GA.
- Pulling and routing CAT5 or CAT6 cable in a new construction and existing structure commercial environment.
- Terminating data jacks.
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks).
- Must be comfortable working from scissor/boom lifts if required.
- Pulling, routing, installing, and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More!!
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.