Lead Software Developer In Test (SDET)
Title: Lead Software Developer In Test (SDET) SDK
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 6 month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Software Developer In Test (SDET) SDK.
• 8+ years of development experience with C#, C/C++ and/or Python and embedded systems
• Excellent development and debugging skills, along with familiarity with Windows/Unix/Linux systems, shell scripting and scripting language such as Python
• Excellent understanding with HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex embedded systems.
• Experience with some of the various areas of embedded systems, such as, Board level testing (e.g SoC, Memory, Power, Performance), Display, acoustic, sensors and camera, etc.
• In depth knowledge of QA and Testing tools, methodologies, terminologies and processes
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in fast paced and agile environment and manage multiple priorities on a daily basis to produce desired outcome
• Familiarity with web reporting portals, SQL, Reporting, Carting is a plus
• Familiarity with Machine Vision/Learning, Robotics, AR/VR, Game development is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
• Help the design, implementation and maintenance of test automation framework, Tools, helper functions and test scripts to test various parts of the overall software stack
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to junior team members with implementation and/or migration to appropriate systems and tools aligning to the overall test automation strategy
• Independently review all incoming features, work with development teams to devise appropriate test automation strategies and create an automation plan to develop new tests and systems
• Provide technical and architectural guidance towards the automation solution that supports Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices.
• Proactively work with various team to enhance automation coverage and functionalities and help other teams to be onboard with the automation framework
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.