Specialty:User Experience (UX)
Duration: 8 months
Compensation: $30.00-$40.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a UX/UI Designer
- Analyze multiple information sources and complex processes to understand needs and propose solutions. Information to analyze includes business requirements, available process data and metrics, new and existing systems behavior, applicable business rules, customer usage/performance data, and user feedback (from interviews, feedback tools, direct observation, focus groups, or usability studies).
- Develops high-level and detailed interaction conversational flow, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes that are engaging and effective for the end-user.
- Creates and document conversational process design and voice user interface (VUI) design in collaboration with the Design Lead, Sr. UX Solution Designer, Product Owners, and IT Dev.
- Creates guidelines, detailed requirements, and resources for third-party developers to facilitate the understanding of the proposed designs.
- Self-driven in applying UX research and testing efforts, speech tuning concepts when necessary.
- Have a command of conversational/omnichannel interaction design.
- Guide and support cross functional teams during the implementation of company initiatives involving conversational channels. Cross functional teams include: IT, SQA, PMO, and business or product owners
- Review proposed design and negotiate solutions based on experience, revision feedback / scope change ideas.
- Propose new metrics that are needed to validate post-implementation solution effectiveness.
- Update design documentation as needed based on technical discoveries during implementation.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Responsible for leading UAT efforts for the designed solution.
- Deliver detailed use cases and scenarios along with the testing monitoring tools to be able to report on progress during testing efforts.
- Create test plans.
- Train / share knowledge with other team members that support testing efforts.
- Own the responsibility for achieving test objectives within established UAT timeframes.
User training manuals and post implementation:
User training manuals:
- Identify training needs for TracFone’s supporting call centers according to the designed products to be released.
- Train / share knowledge and provide the Training Documentation team with a detailed outline of items to be included for call center training material.
- Review and approve the final version of the training material.
- Responsible for post-implementation research and problem solving arising from production issues derived from the release.
Make sure that the central repository of production system flows and documentation is updated and reflects the system changes or additions released.
BS/BA is Required
- 3 years of working experience with a background in conversational design, content creation, screenwriting, UX design, or business analyst is accepted.
- 1.5 years of creating user-focused digital Experience.
- Design experience in conversational or voice systems. (Chat, BOT, Virtual Assistant, IVR)
- Knowledge of design and diagrams prototyping tools: Adobe Suite, Lucid chart, Microsoft Visio, Axure, etc.
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences, conversational flows, wireframes, and voice interaction design.
- Creative design thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, Self-motivated with little or no supervision.
- Common sense to identify a problem and propose a solution that is operational and feasible.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- A high level of motivation and flexibility are critical.
- Eagerness to learn and grow and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for building great user experiences, great design, and linguistics.
- Ability to communicate ideas professionally to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, listening skills, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc).
- Ability to work in a team where constant constructive feedback is provided and willing to learn.
Additional Preferred Skills (these are a plus):
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Design principles and/or Human-Centered interaction experience.
- Experience with User Experience, Digital Design, User Interaction or Conversational channels is a plus.
- Experience in Business/Systems analysis, documentation, and reengineering is a plus.
- Experience in linguistics is a plus.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.