Senior User Experience Designer
Specialty:User Experience (UX)
: Senior User Experience Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: Up to $75.00 hourly
Duration: 6 months+
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior User Experience Designer.
- As a Senior User Experience Designer, in our Player Platform group, you’ll work closely with initiative leadership to set the design strategy and own design delivery in a high-scope product area that is complex and ambiguous.
- The spaces will generally encompass multiple features, often spanning across channels and teams.
- You will apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure experiential continuity across platforms and touchpoints.
- In this role reporting to Senior Design Manager for Platform Player Experiences, you’ll work from concept through development and collaborate with other UX designers, visual designers, product owners, and technologists to achieve your goals.
- Lead UX design across multiple workstreams, focusing on the interaction design and player flows for these areas
- Break down experiences thoughtfully for teams to be able to ship value incrementally (i.e., Minimum delightful experiences)
- Clearly present and communicate data-informed design ideas, vision, and strategy through visual storytelling.
- Accurate planning and estimation of design work for medium to large projects.
- Collaborate across teams and channels to design large-scale products for players
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data through multiple user research methods to make data-informed decisions, and communicate those learnings to others.
- Provide appropriate level of design artifacts for the team (e.g., Strategy articulation, discovery/ research results, journey maps, flows, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes)
- Work with Design discipline leadership across the company to establish best practices and quality standards, and champion user-centered design methodologies
- 5+ years experience designing digital experiences, products, and platforms as a User Experience Designer, Information Architect, Interaction Designer or similar.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, or other industry design and prototyping tools
- Experience designing products, interfaces, and interactions for web and mobile.
- A professional portfolio with examples of your past work.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction/ Interface Design, Communication Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- Expertise designing across responsive web layouts on multiple devices and form factors.
- Expertise designing for ios and android device UI guidelines.
- Experience working on global payments and acquisition flows to drive conversion
- Excellent understanding of modern design, interaction patterns, and frontend technology capabilities.
- Broad or secondary UX skills outside your core specialty: interaction design, content strategy, user research, information architecture, prototyping, visual design, ui animation etc.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.