Job Title: Video Teleconference (VTC) Technician I
Work Location: Doral, FL
Clearance Level: Active Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
- Provides installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting support of information system applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware testing tools and techniques.
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Provide VTC Daily Operations, set up equipment and VTC Bridge for VTC session, establish connection to the remote site/s, operate the equipment and monitor meetings.
- Support installation and configuration of new VTC hardware and reconfiguration of existing hardware.
- Provide maintenance, troubleshooting and repair services for VTC and conference room systems.
- Interface with the hardware maintenance provider to support resolve any equipment, malfunctions and provide status.
- Respond to request for support of ongoing VTCs and conferences.
· Associate’s degree in related technical discipline or
· Equivalent combination of education, certifications or training and work experience, or
· 2 years of directly related experience supporting information systems
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
· Diagnostic skills.
· Troubleshoot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation.
· Good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information system professionals.