Title: eTools Specialist ( Configure to Order )
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 Months +
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Develops and maintains sales and pricing rules for ‘Configure to Order’ products, using a proprietary Product Maintenance tool . Performs rule development, testing and validation for sales and pricing using expressions, local and global variables, option lists, matrices, and configuration codes.
How you will do it:
· Understand the current portfolio of models across all our brands
· Work with product managers to understand the product options and values
· Learn to develop and maintain rules using our proprietary tools
· Understand the current process, to enhance and implement a standard process for managing product rules maintenance
· Responsible for accurately updating values in the system.
· Performs rule maintenance when changes are required.
· Other duties may be assigned.
What we look for
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must have basic HVAC product knowledge, via prior experience in the HVAC industry
· The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Self-directed, able to take initiative and work independently. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must have ability to use software functions and able to create logical statements, to manage product rules
· Should be able to accurately perform basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Should be able to handle fraction and decimal numbers. Should be able to work with fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry.
· Bachelor’s engineering degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to quickly learn our products, engineering tools and processes
· Ability to read with comprehension and write in an understandable, professional manner.
· Should be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
· Must be able to interface verbally with engineers, product managers, and customers.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.