Title: Technical Writer
Location: Donelson, TN
Duration: 12 months+
Compensation: $22.00 to $24.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Writer.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Project management skills
- Strong communications
- Change management experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Entry to 2 years of experience required.
- The main function of a technical writer is to write technical materials, such as equipment materials, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- A typical technical writer is responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining technical records and files.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.