Cloud Support Technician
Title: Cloud Support Technician
Location: Weston, FL
Duration: 1 year contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Cloud Support Technician
- The environment is high volume with many cases and customers. You will be continually assigned dozens of problem cases from various customers related to a variety of reasons. Your job is to meet the SLAs associated with those cases, sort which cases are appropriate for you to resolve and quickly contact the customer to begin the resolution process.
- You need to have the ability to quickly troubleshoot technical issues by deducing customer experiences, following logical reasoning, researching previous case history, and matching those findings to known fixes. Subsequently you need to quickly apply known fixes, provide customers clear direction on how they can fix the issue on their own or escalating/reassigning the issue to the appropriate group for resolution.
- You need to have a strong sense of teamwork and have the ability to figure out ways to enhance the productivity of the team by leveraging your skills that contrast or compliment that of your peers.
- You need to have the ability to clearly document and articulate the root cause of issues and resolutions to customers both verbally and written within the context of a customer service case.? You will be asked to have detailed and at times difficult conversations with customers regarding technical issues. A customer’s orientation may or may not be technical.
- You will be provided a set weekday schedule to work from. At times, you may be asked to work nights and weekends with little or no advance warning. You may also be asked to work from home or in the office.
- Combination of business and technical background.
- General Microsoft server administration experience related to applying patches, performance management and monitoring, disk partitioning, LAN/NIC configurations, managing and reviewing log files.
- Experience with Microsoft’s IIS web administration in a web farm environment.
- Experience in deploying and managing VMware.
- Experience in troubleshooting and identifying issues in a Citrix environment related to Citrix clients and profiles.
- SQL - Coding and Administration. Ability to write simple SQL queries and ability to decipher complex SP and SQL queries. Ability to identify when table indexing would benefit queries. Ability to run SQL traces and run SQL profiler.
- Sound reporting skills.
- Front-end development experience is a plus.
- Back-end development experience is a plus.
- MSSQL Database/Power User
- (Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.