Interact Technical Specialist
Title: Interact Technical Specialist
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation: $75.00 – $84.00 per hour W/2 only
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Interact Technical Specialist in Orlando, FL
Interact Technical Specialist
Provide technical development and support for a key campaign management tool, Interact that is used to by our Marketing team to build and run web/mobile inbound real-time campaigns. It also captures guest responses back for analysis on campaign effectiveness. Marketing leverages guest data to build out segments which are then leveraged by the Interact tool via Web/Mobile. Requires expertise “hands-on” Interact tool knowledge and skills in order to support the environment, data and real-time data flows to and from the tool. Need to be able to work with a database and build complex SQL. Should be able to triage database performance issues with SQL being sent to the database from the Interact campaign processing. Able to read explain plans and understand the complexity that sometimes occurs with Interact in the way it send SQL to the database. Able to provide patching and upgrades to the Interact tool. Familiarity with API’s and MicoServices (Node JS) helpful to be able to integrate into the Web/Mobile. Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards required for compliance and identified best practices and KT to other internal team members. Ensure processes perform in required time to deliver the daily campaigns on time.
- Tech Specialist - Interact: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is required.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology (IT) teams and/or IT consulting organizations partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Marketing campaign data environment.
- Proven technical expertise in Interact tool; Experience with one or more databases such as SQL Server, DB2, etc.
- Strong SQL knowledge; able to write and read as well as diagnose non performing complex SQL. Knowledge of indexing and explain plans.
- Familiarity with API’s and MicoServices (Node JS) helpful to be able to integrate into the Web/Mobile. This is a plus for a candidate that can work the tool and the integrations.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.