RPG Programmer Analyst
Title: RPG Programmer Analyst, Operations-Business Systems
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 9 Month(s) (with possible extensions up to 12 month(s))
Compensation: $50.00 per hour - $55.00 per hour (W2 only)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a RPG Programmer Analyst, Operations-Business Systems in Orlando, FL
RPG Programmer Analyst, Operations-Business Systems
The RPG Programmer Analyst’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes testing, analyzing and supporting software programs and applications. The Programmer Analyst will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This position requires the ability to quickly understand supporting business requirements, system processes and work within the IT organization to support diverse business applications.
• Experience with IIS and Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
• Extensive relational database and operating systems experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience with installation of complete environments, including virtual environments, server and software setup.
• Ability to collaborate with vendors to ensure project completion.
• Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
• Hands-on experience developing unit test cases and plans.
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Working understanding of platforms such as Windows and various devices.
• Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
Must be able to demonstrate detailed technical knowledge in the following areas:
- SQL Server
- Complex Procedures
- Web Applications
- Must be able to leverage IBMi RDi for development
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.