Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 4-6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Systems Administrator in Orlando, FL.
Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems. Performs system backups and recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field. Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
• Install, configure, test and maintain End Point operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Vette those requirements with technical experts
• Work with vendors to obtain quotes and implement solution
• Ability to support Mobile Technology and tools sets that manage them
• EndPoint Operations Support
Required Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.