Sr. Systems Reliability Engineer
City:Lake Buena Vista
Title: Senior Systems Reliability Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 18 month
Compensation: $80-$82.75 per hour
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Systems Reliability Engineer role in Orlando, FL.
Skillset / Experience:
• Code, and deploy systems, new technologies, and best practices in the cloud using self-healing, infrastructure-as-code, security, and automation patterns
• Develop useful telemetry, alerts, and response to identify and address reliability risks
• Participate in on-call rotation with other engineering teams
• Identify, experiment, & evangelize new technologies, ideas, and best practices across the broader engineering community
• Collaborate and provide technical leadership within and across teams
• Proficient, collaborative, & experienced in building reliable, scalable, micro-service oriented systems
• Passionate and curious about ways to leverage technology while continually learning
• Ability to identify root-cause sources of instability in a high-traffic, large-scale distributed system
• Configuration management and orchestration (e.g. Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation)
• One or more languages in your skillset (e.g. GO, Python, Java, Ruby)
• Containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Elastic Container Service)
• Skilled in Cloud/PaaS Environments (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Compute)
• Thorough knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• UNIX/Linux administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, & security
• 5 years of experience in technical operations or systems engineering
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Terraform or Cloud Formation preferred.
• Modern languages. (No BASH etc).
• Jack of all trades. Multiple projects.
• Contanerization- DOCKER is preferable
• AWS connecting back to systems in the data center.
• Linux is key
• Familiarity with SPLUNK is critical
• All projects are security related. They don’t have to have a security background, but do have to understand what they are doing and how it relates to security and cannot just be implemented.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.