Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- A successful candidate will have experience creating application packages and advanced scripts for deployment to Windows and Mac computers.
- Experience creating Microsoft Intune packages and deployments is also necessary.
- Experience with automated device health check and remediation related to Network Access Control (NAC) is a strong plus.
- This is a greenfield environment and candidate will provide recommendations for adoption of packaging tools / software.
- Candidate must have strong organizational and excellent communication skills.
- The project will require gathering information about applications and endpoints, creating scripts and application packages, QA testing, troubleshooting, and coordinating deployments.
- Communications to users, execution of the upgrades and tracking the success / failure results will be key as well.
- Strong troubleshooting skills also required for determining root cause and remediation of failures.
- Windows scripting and packaging experience using tools such as Install Shield, AdminStudio and WISE Package Studio
- Experience with VB Scripts, Wise Scripts, PowerShell and Batch Script for customizing applications.
- Experience creating packages for Microsoft Intune
- Mac scripting with Bash / ZSH
- Must understand packaging for MacOS platform
- Mac - must understand how to manipulate XML/Plist via a scripting language
- Experience with package/application patching for an MDM (Mobile Device Management) platform
- General experience with Intune helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly and simply
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.