Business Systems Analytics
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 5+ Month contract (possible extensions)
Compensation: $30.00 – $33.00 per hour w/2 only
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst position in Orlando, FL
Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst, Analytics, will focus on eliciting analytic requirements, maintaining workflow documentation, and conveying requests for analytic solutions from various internal business groups in support of digital marketing and strategic decision-making efforts.
This is an opportunity to leverage your passion for analytics and add considerable business impact through the delivery of critical analytic solutions.
On a daily basis, you will partner with diverse stakeholders across Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Media, Mobile App, Client Engagement, and Parks Technology teams and will work closely to determine analytic requirements and will translate those requirements into appropriate technical stories, tasks, and workflows.
On an ongoing basis, you will maintain, enhance, and proactively design analytic documentation, intake and handoff processes, and other role-related tasks as teams and business needs evolve.
- Lead or participate in client-facing and internal meetings, such as scoping sessions, project kickoffs, etc., to gather analytic requirements and assets.
- Determine analytic objectives or KPIs and ensure analytic requirements will satisfy the business request.
- Interpret business request into analytic requirements as a well-structured "user story" format using enterprise-level analytic tools.
- Monitor story progress during development and provide project progress updates and end user documentation as needed.
- Align clients' online data needs with product development and marketing teams' roadmaps, projects, and initiatives.
- Successfully engage, monitor, and communicate upon multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with leadership and stakeholders to develop and implement effective solutions.
- 3+ years of experience eliciting analytic requirements and providing project documentation.
- 3+ years eliciting and documenting requirements and end user documentation during a website or mobile app project.
- Ability to think "big picture" and operate in a logical manner, break down processes and investigate issues to determine potential solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify appropriate approaches based on the client request or business need.
- Balance multiple, competing priorities effectively, write documentation, and track deliverables in an efficient, organized manner.
- Ability to read and understand complex requirements documents, identify gaps, capture one-off use cases, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in conveying technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst, Client Engagement, or similar role a plus.
- Previous experience in a consulting firm is a plus.
- Previous experience working with Adobe Experience Cloud is a plus.
- Previous experience working in Travel, Hospitality, Entertainment, or Theme Park industries is a plus.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.