Title: SQL/.NET Developer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 3-12 months (3 month extensions)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Consultants Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a SQL Database Architect in Orlando, FL.
Skillset / Experience:
A minimum five (5) year experience with advanced and complex system integration requiring a broad range of professional and technical skills including systems analysis and programming of software and hardware to insure integration and connectivity of many subsystems.
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL scripting (queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc)
- Excellent communications and planning skills/required or Proven analysis and problem solving skills required.
- .NET (preferred)
- Experience with Information Community Development and Avolve Electronic Plans (preferred)
- Experience with Public Safety CAD, Records Management and GIS (preferred)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.