Title: Atlasssian Jira Administrator
Location: Glendale, CA
Duration: 12 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Jira Administrator in Glendale, CA.
• Configure, manage, and enhance Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins.
• Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues
• Provide Jira SME support to customers via approved collaboration tools
• Create and maintain scripts
• Create custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
• Create JIRA projects, queries, and reports
• Responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
• Setting up monitoring and log rotation
• Executing Production deployments during non-business hours
• Interacting with Project Managers, Managers, Developers, Network Engineers and other Administrators
• Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
• Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides
• Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs
• Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions
• Must be Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
• 3+ years of hands-on experience working with JIRA as an Administrator
• Perl or Python Scripting (nice to have)
• Hands-on experience using JIRA REST APIs for integration with other tools like Jenkins, Slack, and Integration/Automation frameworks.
• Proven track record with Atlassian installations, migrations and upgrades.
• Hands-on experience supporting Atlassian tools in an AWS environment
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• VersionOne administration experience (nice to have)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.