Full Stack .Net developer
Specialty:SQL Server Developer
: Full Stack .Net developer
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: Up to $70.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Software Engineer 3.
- Experience with Java, Python, C++ and other programming languages.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CMSs.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
- Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
- Performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems. Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Large systems software design and development.
- The ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development lifecycle
- Able to develop standards, policies, guidelines, and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers
- Experience automating all types testing including unit, integration, component and end-to-end testing
- Experience evaluating, choosing and implementing the tools necessary to make automation testing a first-class citizen of any project
- Demonstrable experience with Azure DevOps (or equivalent) CI/CD processes
- Familiar with testing tools including Maven, Cucumber, Specflow, Gherkin, Postman, Protractor, Spetron/WebdriverIO
- Familiar with TDD and BDD testing methodologies
- Familiar Consumer-Driven Contracts Integration testing
- Familiar with integration test with Contract
- Good understanding of micro-services architecture, DDD, and Async communication with Message Queues (NServiceBus, MassTransit, Rebus or Neuron ESB)
- Good understanding of Saga, CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- In-depth understanding and proven track of experience in developing web application with challenging scalability, performance and availability requirements.
- Good understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- In-depth understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Knowledge of, and having worked with, structured logging and analytics/metrics is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. 5 to 7 years of experience required. A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- The main function of a software engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to client’s specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.